It removes scaly, white water stains around the bath, faucet, kitchen sink, etc. that you've given up on, and makes them look sparkling new again. This flexible, durable sheet fits well against curved surfaces, protrusions and corners that were not previously reachable, allowing you to remove dirt there. Wet the surface you wish to clean, or the uneven cloth surface with a suitable amount of water, and then use.
- Net Weight: 5 pc
- Brand: Kao
- Made in Japan
- Be careful as powder may fall out when taking sheet out of bag.
- Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read the instruction manual of the thing you want to clean before using.
- Wash your hands well with water after use.
- If you have rough skin or are using for a long time, wear cooking gloves.
- Do not use on the face or body.
- When cutting at perforation: Be careful not to get liquid and powder in your eyes.
- When using on artificial marble cooking surfaces, soft metals such as copper and aluminum, plastic items or coated surfaces such as those with Teflon or fluorine processing, test first on an inconspicuous area before using. Rubbing strongly may cause damage.
- When cleaning mirrors or glass, if there is any hard waste or lots of dirt attached, remove it before use. This can cause scratches.
- This does not remove all kinds of stains, such as those that have been left for a long time and have hardened.
- Stains caused by mirror corrosion cannot be removed.
- Store away from high temperatures and humidity.
- Do not put near fire.